Re: [Evolution] Unable to open addressbook

Following are two examples of warnings that are recieved when strting
evolution with a terminal. If evolution is set to open into mail it will
not give any errors on startup until I click on calender,tasks or
contacts.

$ evolution
(Killing old version of Wombat...)
As_Sent_Folder
**This is the point where it loaded just before I clicked on contacts**

(evolution:2540): EBook-WARNING **: e_book_construct: Could not obtain a
handle to the Personal Addressbook Server with IID
`OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Wombat_ServerFactory'

(evolution:2540): EBook-WARNING **: Couldn't activate any book
factories.

(evolution:2540): EBook-WARNING **: e_book_construct: Could not obtain a
handle to the Personal Addressbook Server with IID
`OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Wombat_ServerFactory'

(evolution:2540): EBook-WARNING **: Couldn't activate any book
factories.

Following is a example of switching to the calendar.

$ evolution
(Killing old version of Wombat...)
**This is the point where it loaded just before I clicked on
calendar**
(evolution:2572): GConf-CRITICAL **: file gconf-value.c: line 863
(gconf_value_get_int): assertion `value->type == GCONF_VALUE_INT' failed

(evolution:2572): GConf-CRITICAL **: file gconf-value.c: line 863
(gconf_value_get_int): assertion `value->type == GCONF_VALUE_INT' failed
calendar-gui-Message: gnome_calendar_open(): Could not issue the request
to open the calendar folder
Month_View

Hope this helps.
Sean