Re: [Evolution] Unable to open addressbook

Hmm. I had the same problem with RH9. It has db4 installed. The solution
was to install compat-db-3.3.11-4

So now I have

compat-db-3.3.11-4
db4-4.0.14-20

And my addressbook is happy again!

Regards,
Michael

On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 06:29, Sean Russell wrote:
Hello,

I keep getting this error when I try to access the contacts folder.
Tasks and Calendar also give the same errors. I have tried everything I
have been able to find, downgraded to a recommended build of DB3,
tried installing from the Ximian installer nothing has resolved the
issue. I am currently reinstalled by the evolution RPM for redhat
rawhide. Any help available would be greatly appreciated.

OS: Redhat-rawhide
        db3-3.1.17-7
        evolution-1.4.0-2

My local folders contain the following