Re: [Evolution] Unable to open addressbook

On Sun, 2003-07-13 at 21:56, Sean Russell wrote:
I upgraded to 1.4.3 and still have the same problem. A address book is
not created and the .ics files created for the calender and tasks are
not able to be opened. I have never been able to use anything other that
email with evolution and cannot figure out the problem.

hmm, weird. Does starting evo on a terminal issue any warning message?

cheers