Re: [Evolution] Unable to open addressbook

On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 02:11, Sean Russell wrote:
Following are two examples of warnings that are recieved when strting
evolution with a terminal. If evolution is set to open into mail it will
not give any errors on startup until I click on calender,tasks or
contacts.

$ evolution
(Killing old version of Wombat...)
As_Sent_Folder
**This is the point where it loaded just before I clicked on contacts**

is evolution-wombat running at this point? Also, what warnings does
evolution-wombat issue if you start it on the command line?

(evolution:2540): EBook-WARNING **: e_book_construct: Could not obtain a
handle to the Personal Addressbook Server with IID
`OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Wombat_ServerFactory'

it seems Wombat cannot be activated.

cheers