Re: [Evolution] Refreshing a vfolder

Nope still same problem. The headers stay there and I get the same error
message.

On Sun, 2003-07-13 at 11:56, Thomas Frayne wrote:
I am using Evolution 1.2.2 in RH9.  To expunge the messages, I had to
select them first.  Evolution has a task synchronization bug, so don't
do anything else in Evolution while the deleted messages are being
expunged.

You can do Ctrl-A, Ctrl-E.  The non-deleted messages are not expunged.