Re: [Evolution] Refreshing a vfolder

Jason,
See inline comment. Thanks.
Jason Tackaberry wrote:
On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 12:49, Thomas Frayne wrote:

How can I force a single vfolder to be refreshed?

CTRL-E (View | Expunge).
Someone had told me this before. But it doesn't work for me.
Calvin

Under what circumstances is a vfolder refreshed?

Since I haven't looked at the code, I don't know for certain.  I think
Evo will _add_ new emails to vFolders in real time.  That is to say,
vFolder rules are evaluated every time a new message comes in.  But it
will only _remove_ messages from a vFolder view when you manually
expunge or restart Evo.

I like this behaviour and can't imagine how it'd work well differently.

Cheers,
Jason.