Re: [Evolution] Refreshing a vfolder
- From: Mathieu Masse <mathieu_masse sympatico ca>
- To: Jason Tackaberry <tack auc ca>
- Cc: Calvin Liu <calvin liu sun com>, evolution <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Refreshing a vfolder
- Date: 13 Jul 2003 11:27:29 -0400
I was just reading your post and decided to try it out (I have the same problem!) After pressing CTRL-E the headers are still there but if you select a message I got the following message:
Error while 'Retrieving message CYbN0SHb1848':
No such message CYbN0SHb1848 in 4) Unread
But like I said the messages headers are still there...
On Sun, 2003-07-13 at 11:17, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
On Sun, 2003-07-13 at 04:40, Calvin Liu wrote:
> Someone had told me this before. But it doesn't work for me.
It's never _not_ worked for me. Maybe one of the Evolution developers
can help you debug that.
I'd try this simple test:
1. Create a vFolder called "Unread Inbox" and add your Inbox as the
vfolder source, and add a rule "Status is not Read."
2. Go to that vfolder. See if it lists your unread mail. (If you
don't have one, send yourself an email.) It should appear in
3. Read the message in your vfolder. After the timeout, it should
be marked as read. (Or manually mark it as read if you have
that "mark read after N seconds" turned off.) The message,
which is now read, should remain in your vFolder.
4. Hit CTRL-E (or Actions | Expunge). That read email should now
disappear from your vFolder.
If that _doesn't_ work, maybe one of the Evo gurus can suggest what the
problem might be.
] [Thread Prev