[Evolution] A request

Dear ximian,

I use evolution 1.4 every day and am now sorely missing a feature that
seems to have disappeared in 1.2.

When I read mail and delete or otherwise dispose of the current message
I am returned to the inbox.

This is not what I want and not what evolution originally did.

I want the current message to become the next message in my inbox.

This seems so likely to be the desired behavior that I think I am not
specifying it in some option box, but I cannot find where to specify it
as desired behavior.

I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to retrain my evolution to
behave "properly", or to add the behavior back in to evolution if it
really has been forgotten.

Thanks.

--
John Francis Lee <jfl robinlea com>