Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.3 pilot integration

On Fri, Jul 11,'03 (04:13 PM GMT+0100), Nigel wrote:

Since updating to 1.4.3 (on a RH9/XD2 system), the EAddress conduit
crashes during sync.

I have the same kind of problems and I posted about them to this list
yesterday but didn't get a response. I can't get the memos to synch. Now
after upgrading to 1.4.3 it actually crashes when I activity the
memofile conduit and try to synch (before with 1.4 it just gave me this
'invalid conduit" or something similar).

Also now after upgrading when I try to edit a contact and click "save
and close" it actually crashes evolution. (was fine in 1.4.0).

I'm still curious how I am supposed to synch the contact groups that I
have set up in my palm? In my palm I have contacts with different groups
(family, church, work, etc). Evolution just ignores this when synching.
This is a huge flaw in my opinion. Organization of a lot of contacts is
important.

Until I can get some of these issues resolved I'm back to
jpilot/sylpheed combo. If anyone has any answers to the above please let
me know. I have searched google and the bug reports.

Thanks,

Rick