Re: [Evolution] Evolution problem

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 11:57, guenther wrote:
Reimporting would probably be cleaner, if less convenient.

What do you mean by "cleaner" -- if not "not bypassing Evo build-in
functions"? ;-)

Import is designed to work.  Anything else might work but hasn't
necessarily been designed to work that way.  Sorta like public vs.
private functions.  I suppose I'm just being pedantic.

FWIW: All indexing files are recreated on startup. I would always save
the entire structure without the indexing files

Yes, but you already know to do that. ;-)

-Mark Gordon