Re: [Evolution] Main window title

On Tue, 2003-01-21 at 14:36, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
tir, 2003-01-21 kl. 18:28 skrev Enver ALTIN:

Seems so. What I mean is the:

<FOLDERNAME> - Ximian Evolution <VERSION>

My inbox is just called INBOX. Mind you, that's what my imap server
calls it. I can't change that, either.

Okay - is there something wrong at my end, at Tony's end, or with the
listserver? This is the fourth copy of this message I've received.

(And incidentally, either I'm confused about what this thread was about
or Tony is. I thought the original poster was saying that the string in
the titlebar of Evo's window, and therefore in the tasklist on GNOME's
panel, was too long - i.e. that "$foldername - Ximian Evolution
$version" could be shortened to "$foldername - Evolution".)

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com