Re: [Evolution] Main window title

On Tue, 2003-01-21 at 05:22, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
Mine just says "Innkorg". I clicked on it with my right mouse button and
chose "Endre namn".
Why not try it?

I'm running metacity with the 2.1.90 gnome. So right clicking the title
bar gives me nothing but the usual window menu.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)      - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com            - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

The price of seeking to force our beliefs on others is that someday
they might force their beliefs on us.
                -- Mario Cuomo