Re: [Evolution] Losing folder defaults

On Tuesday 21 January 2003 07:59 am, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
On Saturday 18 January 2003 01:25 am, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

this is mostly an FYI that may shine some light on some things.

the "Threaded view" setting is not global, it is per-folder.

opening a folder you've never opened before will use the global
setting (which is in the config.xmldb). I think it defaults to off.
There's actually no way to set this via the UI that I can recall,
but there used to be.

Jeffrey,

I have two copies of this,
~/evolution/config.xmldb &
~/evolution/private/config.xmldb

Which one should I be editing to change the global defaults?

Opened both and saw it was the first one that holds the defaults that I
was looking for.  Made the changes.  Thanks.

--

Art Alexion