Re: [Evolution] Why Two Copies With List Replies?

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 10:42, Alessio Bragadini wrote:
It would be ok for me to re-use the 'Reply to All' icon (if I had to
judge on the icon alone, even differentiating between Reply and Reply to
All would take a couple of seconds).

But from the shown patch it seems that the association between an action
and its icon is listed in the C source file, rather than in a
configuration file. Am I wrong?

No.  :-)

Sorry for not being clear, with "stock icons" I meant "GNOME stock
icons".  In that case you can just use the name of the icon in the XML
file, eg.:

    <cmd name="FileClose" _label="Close" _tip="Close this window"
         pixtype="stock" pixname="Close" accel="*Control*w"/>

(For the list of stock icon names, I think you have to browse
/usr/include/gnome-1.0/libgnomeui/gnome-stock.h)

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>