Re: [Evolution] Why Two Copies With List Replies?

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 13:23, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:

Coincidentally, with this list being among the few that do not default
replies to the list, it is ironic that the MUA which is its subject
treats its "Reply to List" feature as "Reply to All".  There should be a
difference.

Eh?  This message is a result of "Reply to List", and it contains only a
single "To: evolution ximian com" header.  "Reply to All" results in two
headers ("To: arthur alexion com" and "Cc: evolution ximian com"). Looks
like a significant difference to me.  FWIW, I'm running evo 1.2.1 on a
debain testing-ish system.  Are you running an older version?

Cheers!
--
Brett Johnson <brett hp com>
   -  i  n  v  e  n  t  -