Re: [Evolution] Why Two Copies With List Replies?
- From: Alessio Bragadini <alessio albourne com>
- To: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- Cc: Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Why Two Copies With List Replies?
- Date: 14 Jan 2003 17:42:54 +0200
On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 08:13, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
That's great, thanks. Is is true that while you can easily change the
XML spec for the toolbar, you cannot have an associated icon without
Unfortunately, that's true, unless you use a stock icon.
It would be ok for me to re-use the 'Reply to All' icon (if I had to
judge on the icon alone, even differentiating between Reply and Reply to
All would take a couple of seconds).
But from the shown patch it seems that the association between an action
and its icon is listed in the C source file, rather than in a
configuration file. Am I wrong?
Alessio Bragadini <alessio albourne com>
APL Financial Services (Overseas) Ltd
] [Thread Prev