Re: [Evolution] Threading

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 18:10, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
Yo!

I noticed that on mailing lists, threads are often broken. In some
cases, it's just because evo does apparently not thread by Subject
(which, if it did, I'd want to be able to switch off in any case), but
in other cases it's unusual headers. Some (Thread-Id, Thread-Topic) seem
really weird, but this one should be an easy fix:

<Pine LNX 4 33 0301131519040 27879-100000 soyokaze cynistar net>

I've asked the author of the offending message what mailer he used, I'll
report back when I get an answer.

Its not that easy, we take the first <> part of in-reply-to, which is
normally the right thing, but with some mailers it isn't.  It isn't
possible to tell from code ...

cheers
-- vbi

--