Re: [Evolution] New messages don't appear

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 23:08, Paul Hands wrote:
Ross,

I see the problem with evo/connector to an exchange server, so I think
it's more to do with evolution than with a particular email server.
I'll try using an IMAP connection to the exchange server and see if it
has the same problem.

If you're seeing it with exchange, then its a problem with connector,
you should contact ximian support with the issue, not this list.

 Michael