Re: [Evolution] Why Two Copies With List Replies?

That makes perfectly good sense.  Evolution is not broken in this
regard.  Now is there any chance of fixing the list software so that it
defaults to "Reply to List"  and we don't have the twin problems of
sometimes forgetting and only replying to sender, and others who don't
feel like digging into menus hitting "Reply to All" instead.  The first
behavior defeats the sharing purpose of the list, and the second is
inefficient, wasteful, and annoying.

Thanks for the explanation, Jeffrey.

Art