Re: [Evolution] Address book import

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 10:06, Lane P. Lester wrote:
On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 11:20, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 13:48, Dave Finnegan wrote:
Is it possible to import a comma separated value file into the
contacts db?

Not presently, no.  It would be nice to have though...
It sure would, for it might make it possible for me to import my Lotus
Organizer records. I tried the .ldif approach, but all it brought in
were the names and organizations. No addresses and no telephone
numbers.

I'll add my voice to this chorus. I have far too many addresses in my
KDE address book to even think of copying them by hand. I can export to
csv, but that doesn't help if Evolution doesn't import csv.
--
Bill Hartwell <raven macmanusnet net>
MacManus Enterprises