Re: [Evolution] Calendar Reminder Problem

I am seeing this with latest snapshot (no connector).

It is missing appts as well.  Then BAM  10 reminders.

On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 08:00, Bob Haddleton wrote:
I have this same problem on 1.2.1, RH 7.3, and I don't have to exit Evo
and restart for it to happen.  Every time I switch from the Mail view to
the Calendar view and then back again, or add/modify an appointment, I
get all of the day's expired reminders repeated.  It seems like anything
that invokes the calendar component triggers the alarm mechanisms to
fire again for the last 24 hours.
--
Zot O'Connor <zot zotconsulting com>
White Knight Hackers, Inc.