Re: [Evolution] Calendar Reminder Problem

About Evolution shows version 1.2.1 ....  Yes, I am using Ximian
Connector, version 1.2.1 as well I believe ...  (not sure how to check)
...  If I run red-carpet, it shows all packages (including RH8.0) as up
to date..

Instead of upgrading the existing evo 1.0.8 that ships with RH8, I
declined to install evo and after the system was installed, I installed
evo from red-carpet.  So, there was no need to run killev after
installation.

I have used killev quite a few times (evolution has a tendency to crash
at times) but I can guarantee that I have opened evo, changed settings,
seen the reminders, and closed it without a crash before opening it
again.

These are reminders on my personal exchange calendar...  Using
Connector..