Re: [Evolution] Lost My Calendar

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 22:19, Lane P. Lester wrote:
After using the Calendar successfully for several weeks, now when I
run Evolution, it says it can't open .../calendar.ics, so all my
entries are gone. I dual boot two distros on this machine, and I have
them share /opt. I put the evolution directory in /opt, and I
symlinked that directory to the user's home directory. There did not
seem to be any problems, and the Calendar was displaying properly.

Any idea what happened to calendar.ics?

not sure what exactly is happening, but it's probably something that
happened while writing the file to disk. To check if there's really
something wrong on the file, have a look at it, it is in
~/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics.

Then, compare it to the calendar.ics~ file in the same directory. If
this last one seems more correct, just copy it to calendar.ics. If not
sure, just add a new bug to http://bugzilla.ximian.com and attach the 2
files.

cheers
--