Re: [Evolution] Calendar Reminder Problem

On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 10:25, Christine McLellan wrote:
Wow, thats very annoying - I have not seen this variation. Are you
running Evolution only or Evolution + Connector?

Just Evolution.  I had an early version of Connector installed at one
point (lucy), but I removed it a while ago when it was causing other
problems.

I have not tried a complete uninstall-reinstall of Evolution, and I've
updated through many of the incremental versions since pre-1.0.  Would
it make sense to try removing Evo completely using Red Carpet and then
re-installing it?

Thanks

--
Bob Haddleton