Re: [Evolution] Calendar Reminder Problem

Few questions:

What version of Evolution are you running and on which distro?
If this started after an Evo upgrad, have you typed "killev" after installing a newer version of Evo? (or restarted your system)
Are these appointments in a local Calendar or by any change are you using Ximain Connector?

Thanks,
-Christine