Re: [Evolution] configuration database not found (again) in 1.2.1

On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 18:18, guenther wrote:

Whoa, I'm about to get lost in all that communication tonight... ;)

"rpm -qf /usr/lib/" might tell you something, if it's still
in package management.

[root monkey root]# rpm -qf /usr/lib/

Mandrake seems to make a special package for that.

We do something similar, except that our package is currently called

Should I delete it and make a symlink to the newer version from mozilla
1.2.1? As Evolution uses it, will there be advantages in the newer

I generally try to avoid mucking up package management like that.
AFAIK, there's no advantage to using the newer for
Evolution.  It's possible there are some advantages, but I'm not aware
of any.

-Mark Gordon