Re: [Evolution] configuration database not found (again) in 1.2.1

Got a fix from someone else on this list (thank you, evolution is the
best GUI mail client out there imho).

check /etc/ld.so.conf and make sure /usr/lib is there and then run
ldconfig.

If that doesn't do it I am sure other epxerts here will help out :)

Matt