Re: [Evolution] configuration database not found (again) in 1.2.1

Il mer, 2003-01-01 alle 07:06, Matthew Johnson ha scritto:
Got a fix from someone else on this list (thank you, evolution is the
best GUI mail client out there imho).

check /etc/ld.so.conf and make sure /usr/lib is there and then run
ldconfig.

If that doesn't do it I am sure other epxerts here will help out :)

Matt

Ok I've solved the problem by adding right environment variable as described in the previous message: in
fact, running evo by console had made an output identical to the issue previously posted. And solution was
the same.

The only thing I'm missing is: why I've lost those env var? really don't know

Thanks to all for the support
Maxevolution <evolution ximian com>