Re: [Evolution] Built-in spam filtering? (Spam grading is better)

just to get this thread to stop, since it's going no where...

Ximian is considering implementing a bayesian spam filter within
Evolution itself. Management is pushing for it to be implemented for
Evolution 1.4 but I seriously doubt Michael and I will have the time to
do it in so short an amount of time, but that doesn't mean it won't make
it into the version *after* 1.4 (or a version shortly after?).

Jeff