Re: [Evolution] Cannot open other user's calendar

File... Open Other User's Folder...

Even if we pick a valid name from the Address List, we get this error:

Could not open shared folder: The specified folder was not found.

We CAN check each other's availability when scheduling a meeting, so I
know our permissions have been set correctly as "reviewers".
I'm not sure what you mean by being able to check each other's availability when scheduling a meeting.  If you mean viewing the free/busy time in the Meeting Scheduling tab, this is not tied to the Exchange Permissions. You do not need to be granted any Permissions to the other users' accounts to view their schedule availability.

You are correct, the minimum permissions level to open another user's folder is Reviewer.  In Evolution this is accessed via the Permissions dialog (right click on a folder to view and change permissions).   I recommend you double check the permission setting on the Calendar folder of the users whose calendar you cannot open.

If you have confirmed you are listed as Reviewer or higher, if you could try one last test for us?  Have the account owner remove your access to that account and then re-adding your account at the same level and see if this works.  We know of cases where the permission information the Exchange server returns via WebDAV is not accurate.  Removing account access and re-adding it may theoretically fix what Exchange is saying.

Hope this helps.
-Christine