Re: [Evolution] mouse equivalent?

Based on instructions which should be in the list archives, I used

/usr/share/gnome/ui/evolution-mail-message.xml

To reconfigure the toolbar to include a Reply to List button.  Using the
same instructions, you could change the Next Message button to function
as Next Unread.

Even if you can't find the instructions in the archive, the file is
pretty simple to decode.

Art