[Evolution] Cannot open other user's calendar

Running Evolution 1.2.2 with Connector.

Our company just rolled out Exchange, and there are a handful of us
using Ximian Connector.  All is going quite well, except that none of
the Evo users can open another user's calendar.

File... Open Other User's Folder...

Even if we pick a valid name from the Address List, we get this error:

Could not open shared folder: The specified folder was not found.

We CAN check each other's availability when scheduling a meeting, so I
know our permissions have been set correctly as "reviewers".

Can anyone help?

thanks

--
Chris Boyce