Re: [Evolution] HELP - (1.2.2) "leave msgs on server" causing unlimited dloads

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 12:51, Stuart Popejoy wrote:
I have an exterior POP account setup with "Leave Messages On Server"
checked. In Evo 1.0.5, as expected, this caused emails to download,
once, without deleting them on the pop server.

Now they re-download every time the mail is checked! I like to re-check
every minute, so it's hammering my mailbox. Right now I have that
account turned off entirely, as checking it at all downloads everything!

Hopefully this is a misconfiguration on my part, and not a bug? If it
is, I hope I can downgrade to 1.0.5 again (is my mailstore irrevocably
1.2.2-ized?)

I have used this setting without duplicate downloading for all stable
versions, 1.0.8, 1.2.1, and 1.2.2.  Check your configuration.

Art Alexion                         ""-""
mailto:arthur alexion com           (©¿©)
AIM:aalexion                         «o»
SMS:                                  v
2679725536 messaging sprintpcs com