Re: [Evolution] List Folders (The Bat! feature)

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 14:56, Bill Hartwell wrote:
On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 08:28, Enver ALTIN wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that most folders on my local inbox I created are for
mailing-lists. When I want to send a message to the list, I compose a
new mail, enter the list address. When I want to follow-up a message, I
right-click it and choose Reply To List.

With a feature, let me call it "List Folders", a folder could be
assigned for a mailing-list, a filter will be created. "New" button and
Ctrl+N will compose a message with list-address in the To: field and
Reply button will default to "Reply to List".

 that was one of the convenience features of Kmail
that I really liked. The other was the "quote only the part of a message
you highlighted" reply function.

I, too, miss both of those features.

Art Alexion                         ""-""
mailto:arthur alexion com           (©¿©)
AIM:aalexion                         «o»
SMS:                                  v
2679725536 messaging sprintpcs com