[Evolution] List Folders (The Bat! feature)

Hi,

I noticed that most folders on my local inbox I created are for
mailing-lists. When I want to send a message to the list, I compose a
new mail, enter the list address. When I want to follow-up a message, I
right-click it and choose Reply To List.

With a feature, let me call it "List Folders", a folder could be
assigned for a mailing-list, a filter will be created. "New" button and
Ctrl+N will compose a message with list-address in the To: field and
Reply button will default to "Reply to List".

What do you think? Should I file a wish in bugzilla?
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)    - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/         - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

Distress, n.:
        A disease incurred by exposure to the prosperity of a friend.