Re: [Evolution] List Folders (The Bat! feature)

I'm pretty sure both of them are in bugzilla somewhere.

On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 06:26, Bill Hartwell wrote:
On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 08:28, Enver ALTIN wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that most folders on my local inbox I created are for
mailing-lists. When I want to send a message to the list, I compose a
new mail, enter the list address. When I want to follow-up a message, I
right-click it and choose Reply To List.

With a feature, let me call it "List Folders", a folder could be
assigned for a mailing-list, a filter will be created. "New" button and
Ctrl+N will compose a message with list-address in the To: field and
Reply button will default to "Reply to List".

What do you think? Should I file a wish in bugzilla?

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Seriously, though, that was one of the convenience features of Kmail
that I really liked. The other was the "quote only the part of a message
you highlighted" reply function.

I think the "List Folders" feature might already be a wishlist item. I'm
not sure if the quote-only-highlighted reply feature is.

--
All private email sent with PGP encryption. Email for key.
Homepage: http://www.macmanusnet.net/