Re: [Evolution] Evolution Mangles Attachments?

Eric,

When I go to the 'File Types and Programs' section of gnomecc, the right hand pane is completely blank. There's no options for 'Add new Mime Type'. There are some buttons on the bottom, but they are all greyed out, except for cancel.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Jean