[Evolution] Evolution Mangles Attachments?

I been using Evolution for months and months. Recently. recipients of my attachments started complaining that they can't open then. The attachments were PDF files. I have sent other attachments, like zip files, and received no complaints.

After checking file sizes, I found that the file received by the user is a different size than it is on my system. For example, the attached PDF file is 7972 bytes on my system, but I'm betting no one on this list will be able to open it. When I received it and saved it, the file size became 6133 bytes.

I'm running SuSE 8.1, Evo 1.2.2.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

Jean

CANSYS West Limited
http://www.cansyswest.com