Re: [Evolution] Evolution Mangles Attachments?

Received file length was 7947.  gv and acroread couldn't read it, but
xpdf could.

On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 12:25, Jean Neron wrote:
I been using Evolution for months and months. Recently. recipients of
my attachments started complaining that they can't open then. The
attachments were PDF files. I have sent other attachments, like zip
files, and received no complaints.

After checking file sizes, I found that the file received by the user
is a different size than it is on my system. For example, the attached
PDF file is 7972 bytes on my system, but I'm betting no one on this
list will be able to open it. When I received it and saved it, the
file size became 6133 bytes.

I'm running SuSE 8.1, Evo 1.2.2.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

Jean

CANSYS West Limited
http://www.cansyswest.com

Phone: +1 204 925-6161
Fax: +1 204 925-6166
--
Dan Stromberg DCS/NACS/UCI <strombrg dcs nac uci edu>