Re: [Evolution] New insight: Evolution 1.2.1, IMAP and no chars in header list entries

I dont really understand what you're on about.

Are there error messages?  The first message just says its blank, the
second mentions "it works without errors on xyx".

What is knoppix?

As i think i said last time i replied to this, it sounds a bit like a
theme problem and nothing specific to imap.  Do other mail folders work
(i.e. the default 'inbox' with its test message).