Re: [Evolution] Evo memory use

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 09:09, Not Zed wrote:
Yeah but ... again with etable doing the sorting, we dont even know if
the user has selected sorting ... damn super widgets that do everything
for you.  It just resorts itself every time tree changes require it, and
sometimes when they dont.

Well, if this actually makes things better, we could still change the
usage of the ETree so the model doesn't get sorted automatically, and
then handle the sorting in the mailer...

-- Ettore