Re: [Evolution] Evo memory use

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 14:33, Cliff Wells wrote:
A quick follow-up:  I went through and started selecting folders and
running "mark all as read" from the Edit menu.  Memory usage increased
every time I did this on a folder with unread messages (it's now at
96.7MB).  Clearly some function/method that is being called from this
has a memory leak.  Just selecting a folder did not cause memory to
increase.  Selecting folders and running "mark all as read" on folders
without unread messages did not cause memory use to increase.

This is interesting.  Michael, does this ring any bell?

Probably this should be filed as a bug...

-- Ettore