Re: [Evolution] Evo memory use
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: guenther <guenther rudersport de>
- Cc: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org>, Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evo memory use
- Date: 18 Feb 2003 15:46:22 -0500
On Sat, 2003-02-15 at 08:38, guenther wrote:
Does that mean the default 'Unmatched' vFolder eats a lot of memory??
Evo seems to segfault when I try to delete it :)
Yep, I read about that on this list. You know, I just asked, I never
tried it myself... ;-))
This bug should be fixed in 1.2.2 BTW.
] [Thread Prev