Re: [Evolution] Evo memory use

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 14:33, Cliff Wells wrote:
A quick follow-up:  I went through and started selecting folders and
running "mark all as read" from the Edit menu.  Memory usage increased
every time I did this on a folder with unread messages (it's now at
96.7MB).  Clearly some function/method that is being called from this
has a memory leak.  Just selecting a folder did not cause memory to
increase.  Selecting folders and running "mark all as read" on folders
without unread messages did not cause memory use to increase.

So, I have bugged Jeff, and in fact he did find a memory leak triggered
by this.

The patch is on evolution-patches@ now for approval, it will probably be
in a 1.2.3 release around the end of the month.

Thanks for the report,
-- Ettore