Re: [Evolution] Compiling Evolution from CVS

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 11:05, Jeremy Tan wrote:
On 12 Feb 2003 10:17:00 -0500, Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
wrote :

Yeah, it works for me.  Can you give me a stack trace for the crash
you are seeing?

Hope you don't mind me asking a stupid question....

How do i do a stack trace ? : )

When you get the crash dialog, you click on "Submit Bug Report", then
either save the bug report to a file or cut & paste from the stack trace
tab (which is the first one to open and gets skipped by default as soon
as it's done loading the trace if I recall correctly).

Or you can user GDB, but Bug Buddy is easier.  :-)

        http://support.ximian.com/q?65

-- Ettore