Re: [Evolution] Compiling Evolution from CVS

On 12 Feb 2003 04:18:24 -0500, Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
wrote :
Hm, does the configure script pick up the ORBit stuff properly?  Looks
like the ORBit check is failing or not even running.

(If you used gargnome I assume all the development stuff is
installed?)

Yes, all the development stuff are installed. I think it has something
to do with the version of automake i installed in my system (debian
sarge). I'm not sure about it though. I managed to get evolution 1.3
working by running autogen.sh from my redhat 8.0 workstation and then
compiling evolution on my debian workstation. Everything compiles fine
after that.

Just curious, is Tools -> Settings working properly in current cvs ? It
crashes evolution when I try to start it. Its the only thing
that is keeping me from using evolution cvs as i can't get any accounts
configured.

Thanks for you reply.

--
Regards,