Re: [Evolution] Initial problem report for Evolution 1.3

4 - Clicking on a link opens a new mozilla window, but does not load the
link.  The location bar is blank.  Where are gnome2 mime-types and other
settings stored?  I use KDE, and can't run gnome2's control panel as it
takes over the desktop and leaves me hosed.

Ugh. Have you reported that bug against the control panel?

You should be able to use gconf-editor. (On RH8, that's in the
"gconf-editor" package.) In /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/unknown/, set
command to 'mozilla "%s"', need-terminal to false (unchecked), and
enabled to true.

-- Dan