Re: [Evolution] Saving attachments annoyance

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 08:23, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

Yeah, I am not 100% sure that the patch is still there (I have migrated
to GNOME 2 on my work computers), but it should be.  If you are not
using Ximian Desktop, you can try grabbing the RPMs from
ftp.ximian.com.  (That will also give you the extra shortcuts on the
left of the file selector, in all the GTK/GNOME apps.)

That should work, although it's not quite the standard/supported way to
do it.  :-)

Ah well...another reason to anticipate the upcoming release for Mandrake
9.0... :)

--
All private email sent with PGP encryption. Email for key.
Homepage: http://www.macmanusnet.net/