Re: [Evolution] UI choices

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 20:59, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
we as the developers need to weed out the stuff that doesn't belong, and
I feel that this feature doesn't belong. it's an option for the sake of
having an option. whenever you have an option for the sake of having an
option, you're doing something wrong.
You, sir, are wrong. This is an option that a significant number of people want. It is obvious that your mind is closed on the matter, and that you have decided that your opinion is the only one that matters. All of the rest of us who have been trying to reason with you are wasting bandwidth. We will just have to continue to use Evolution as its developers want it to be, rather than as its users want it to be.

Lane

Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
Using Linux more and Windows less