Re: [Evolution] Export of Contacts Folder?

Actually, I have an issue where we need the core of all ldap information to be supported across several types of apps (we have a heterogenous environment).

Right now we are simply using most of the core objects without the evolutionperson.schema as we need the contact info available via ldap for people with Outlook, Apple Mail/AddressBook, and Evolution of course (and a few KMail die hards).

However, we are trying to support calendaring ics/fburl finding this way (admittedly Ihavne't had enough time to get it working right now).

Is it better here to pick something like evolutionperson.schema and then deal with the other issues or use iCalEntry added on for this ?

We had also wanted things to appear as arbitrary notes from the web entry interface in the the notes section of Evo, Outlook and Apple AddressBook to include such things as languages: and a few other arbitrary additions.

Anyone got any insights or suggestions ? Very interested in anyone who has got any advice.

ciao !
Daryl.